To download the latest letters and news,
We are a welcoming school providing a family atmosphere in a community where every chiId is known as an individual. Our parents and staff work together to play a central role in helping us to achieve the best possible outcomes for every chiId. The vision at Farnborough is for our children to become independent, confident learners who strive to reach their full potential and develop a life-long love of learning.
We believe that children learn most effectively when they feel safe, happy and valued. We endeavour to provide such an environment so that our pupils flourish and gain the skiIIs and quaIities required to be courteous and hard-working citizens. We provide a broad and balanced curriculum to enthuse our children; we celebrate not only academic success but nurture and develop the whole chiId.FIND OUT MORE
It's a jam packed diary leading up to Christmas at FPS this year. There is something for everyone so please try and join us.
Dates are as follows:
- 5th Dec: Christmas Choir Performance @ 9am
- 11th Dec: Reception Nativity @ 9:30am
- 12th Dec: Yr 1&2 Christmas Production @ 2pm
- 13th Dec: Yr 1&2 Christmas Production @ 2pm
- 13th Dec: Yr 5&6 Christmas Church Service @ 6pm
- 14th Dec: Christmas Lunch, Whole School
- 14th Dec: Yr 3&4 Carols and Mince Pies @ 2pm
- 17th Dec: Elf Day (Whole School) all day