To create an inclusive culture of learning, where all children will be challenged in their thinking, strive for continuous improvement and be motivated to become lifelong learners.
We will empower our children to become respected citizens to enable them to make valuable contributions locally, globally and to contribute to our children’s sustainable future.
1. To respect individual differences, ensuring equality of opportunity.
- To develop in each child the self-discipline, self- respect, empathy and capacity to be an independent, self- motivated person with an awareness and understanding of societies’ expectations.
- To develop the child’s ability to communicate effectively, form relationships and to participate as an effective member of the community.
- To develop in each child the confidence to be creative, to question and to challenge their own thinking and the thinking of others.
- To create a safe and stimulating environment in which every child can succeed and where everyone strives to build on their achievements.
- each child’s intellectual, physical, aesthetic, spiritual, emotional, moral and social development;
- individual differences and the individual needs of each child;
- our friendships and our sense of community, the involvement of parents/families/carers in the life of the school fostering a positive, supportive home/school relationship.
- equality of opportunity for all.
- truthfulness, honesty, politeness and consideration towards others
- respect and tolerance of the opinions and beliefs of others.
- commitment and determination to realise dreams and the ability to inspire confidence and courage to achieve success.
- the qualities of patience and sensitivity ;
- self-discipline, self-respect, empathy and the capacity to live as an independent, self-motivated person with an awareness of our sociality and the world community.
- our children’s inquisitive and imaginative minds, their questions, communication skills and participation as members of co-operative groups;
Our core values are:-
- Respect for others and tolerance
- Trust, honesty and truth
- Friendship and kindness
- Confidence and courage